- Do you need a garage? One quarter of the condominiums in this condominium community have a garage.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Residents at Old Town enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Old Town is natural gas.
We are Nesbitt Realty. There's a lot to like about this condo in 22314 in Alexandria . But is it the right home for you? Our goal as a Realtor is to help you determine your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What's important to you? What do you know about Old Town? Did you know that 607 Oronoco St has the highest priced condominium in the neighborhood? Do you know that 630 S Fayette St has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.