leasing homes is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Nearly all tenants spot rental places through a combination of:
- viewing the condition of rental units when they find out more about them
- the ability to work with a knowledgeable rental manager during their tenancy
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt Realty also shops renters through:
- referrals from satisfied clients
- government organizations
- relocation companies
- relocation networks
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several hard truths:
- Expert Pricing – Even the outstanding rentals do not rent swiftly or to the best tenant if overpriced. Your well-informed Nesbitt Realty Realtor will analyze the local market in real time to be certain your rental property is priced according to market conditions.
- REALTOR® Network– Our tiny operation has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our rental homes lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Turn-key Property – The best properties, priced well, will not rent in a timely fashion if they are not in perfect condition. Residences must show well to rent swiftly . Your good Nesbitt Realty Realtor makes sure your investment place is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified renter.
Nesbitt Realty manages residential property in Virginia near the national capital. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We have all necessary license and affilitations to manage rental in the City of Alexandria and anywhere in the Commonwealth of Virginia. .
Nesbitt has many important affiliations:
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Better Business Bureau
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors