Do you have a townhouse lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Eisenhower Square:
- the average number of days on the market is 53.
- the most expensive property on the market is 160 Ike Dr.
- the least expensive home on the market is 143 Prairie Ln.
- 143 Prairie Ln is currently listed for $817,995.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your residence isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Is your townhouse listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Eisenhower Square
Here are a few reasons places similar to 143 Prairie Ln in Alexandria will sometimes have no action:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but on rare occasions it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Odor — The majority of townhouses have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your property in Eisenhower Square, it's judicious to learn more about what places have sold at Eisenhower Square in 22314. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your $817,995 dwelling's value. Email Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your property. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your townhouse's market value.
Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management.