Do you have a property that won't sell?
Did you know that in Robinson Landing:
- the average number of days on the market is 48.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 300 South Union St #Residence 1-303.
- the least expensive abode on the market is 300 South Union St #Residence 3-105.
- 300 South Union St #Residence 1-302 is currently listed for $3,995,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your unit isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is the price right?
- What kind of feedback is your property getting?
Recently Sold At Robinson Landing
Here are a number of reasons properties in Alexandria will sometimes have no action:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a while it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older units where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your unit in Robinson Landing? If so, it's recommended to think about what units not far from your home have recently sold for. Sold properties can give a unit seller an idea what the seller's own home will fetch. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your abode's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to demonstrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.