- the average number of days on the market is 347.
- the most expensive abode on the market is 604 Bashford Ln #2121.
- the least expensive home on the market is 604 Bashford Ln #2121.
- 604 Bashford Ln #2121 is currently listed for $275,000.
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Riverton
Rarely available, pet friendly, renovated 1 bed/1 bath condo close to DC in historic Old Town North, Alexandria. Harris Teeter, Trader Joe's, Virginia ABC, Sport& Health, less than 1/2 mile, less than 1 mile to King Street bars & restaurants! 11Y express bus to downtown DC, Braddock Rd Metro (BL&YL Lines), and Alexandria Dash Buses (AT2&AT5). New hardwood floors, fresh paint throughout, new carpet, renovated bath and cook's kitchen with granite countertops, 42-inch Maple cabinets, and all stainless appliances! Pool and fitness room! Close to the metro, quick 5 minutes drive to Ronald Reagan International Airport, 8 minutes to Amazon in Crystal City, and 9 minutes to the Pentagon! Shopping within walking distance! Hurry! 1 parking space onsite. Washer/Dryer Combo in unit. This treasure is gonna to go fast! SOLD!
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but sometimes it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few places are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.