Rentals in 22314
- $1,900: 505 E Braddock Rd #107, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Colecroft | Comparables |
- $1,895: 520 John Carlyle St #235, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Condos At Carlyle Square | Comparables |
- $1,675: 610 Bashford Ln #1322, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Riverton | Comparables |
- $2,050: 1200 Braddock Pl #305, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Braddock Place | Comparables |
- $1,500: 1608 W Abingdon Dr #101, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Alexandria | Comparables |
- $2,095: 520 John Carlyle St #224, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Condos At Carlyle Square | Comparables |
- $2,175: 1718 W Abingdon Dr #203, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Alexandria | Comparables |
- $2,100: 2151 Jamieson Ave #2011, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Carlyle Towers Condominium | Comparables |
- $1,475: 1622 Abingdon Dr W #301, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Potowmack Crossing | Comparables |
- $2,000: 501 Slaters Ln #806, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Marina Towers | Comparables |
If you need an agent contact Will Nesbitt. Will Nesbitt always says, “
Stay within your Budget
The first step for any renter is to establish a realistic budget. Without a budget you will not be able to make an informed decision about the type of property you can afford and you may end up struggling to pay your rent.
When drawing up a budget you need to consider your fixed costs. These are payments that have to be made every month and that cannot be altered. You need to subtract your fixed costs from your monthly income. These could include car insurance, travel costs, school fees and debt repayments. Then you need to subtract your living expenses, such as food, entertainment and medical bills. Once you have subtracted all these costs you will be able to determine the amount that you can spend on rent per month. It is important to be realistic when you draw up your monthly expenses and it is a good idea to include an additional amount to be set aside for emergencies, savings and unexpected expenses. Once you have a clear idea of your rental budget then you can start looking for a property that suits both you lifestyle requirements and is within your budget. This is a good time to contact a rental agent. Rental agents have access to all the available rentals, they can ensure that you get good value for money and best of all they cost the renter nothing.
Prices of rental homes in the City of Alexandria
|Affordable ($1,001 to $1,500)||14 Active|
|Entry-Level ($1,501 to $2,000)||52 Active|
|Nice ($2,001 to $2,800)||80 Active|
|Premium ($2,801 to $3,200)||22 Active|
|Luxury ($3,201 to $4,000)||25 Active|
|Super Luxury ($4,001 And Up)||20 Active|
I enjoy what I do because I’m good at what I do.