- Do you need a garage? Three quarters of the condominiums in this condo community have a garage.
- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
No posts found. works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too. 309 Holland Ln #314 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular 2-bedroom condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. Let's slow down to work out your essentials so that you can realistically settle whether buying a 2-bedroom condo in Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of condo options in Alexandria. I'll mention just a few of your many options: