$995,000 Listed For Sale At 302 S West St In The City of Alexandria
Nesbitt Realty likes 302 S West St. This home in 22314 in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until Nesbitt Realty know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right interior unit townhouse for you. There are so many questions to ask yourself.
What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
Do you want upgraded features? For example, do you like stainless steel appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Maybe you want a "green" home? Or, do you prefer a handyman special? How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in The Duke At Old Town
is 1,828. What style of place of residence do you prefer? If you like colonial interior unit townhouses, you'll love the community around 302 S West St.
Continue reading "302 S West St, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
is a proactive licensed real estate adviser working every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria. I see a lot to like about 320 S West St #308 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing 2-bedroom Contemporary-style condo in 22314, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA.
Continue reading "Have You Prioritized Your Needs On A 2-BR Condo In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria?"
What Type Of Place Can I Purchase In Alexandria For $800,000?
If you’re seeking propertys to buy in Alexandria we’ve collected some matters for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a place of residence like 320 S West St #403.
The 22314 Area Matters
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 130 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,510 sqft. Conversely, 320 S West St #403 has 1,491 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $529
. In contrast, 320 S West St #403 is $529 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Conversely, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,400,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 320 S West St #403 is 12 years old.
In fact, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. However, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 09/07/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from the 22314 area or for information about residences like 320 S West St #403.
Continue reading "320 S West St #403, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed For Sale"